whoa ash too soon
i really like that people are drawing these now, and this one was really creeping me out.
I really like the view on this one. oddish’s eyes and mouth are markings on the mask instead. Very erie.
I want you to be mine.
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
wish your girlfriend was hot like me
wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
hELP I CAN’T BREATHE
I’ve seen the alleged “photos of an abandoned amusement park in New Orleans” floating around tumblr which are actually taken in Japan, Russia and other international parks with exception to one, so I thought I’d post some of my own personal photographs which actually are from the abandoned Six Flags of New Orleans, formerly known as Jazzland.
it must get annoying living in the south with all those banjos constantly playing
or if the alligators would just get out of my yard
and if my cousin would stop nagging me about our anniversary
A minute of silence for all the good books with bad movie adaptions.
A minute of silence for all the bad books that are getting movie adaptations.
A minute of silence for books with the movie adaptation on the front cover
A minute of silence for The Last Airbender
ten minutes of silence for The Last Airbender
Two hours of stunned horrified silence for The Last Airbender.